The Association of Fransaskois Parents (APF) offers a whole range of services for young families through the Family and Child Support Centre (CAFE).
In this framework, the APF is proud to welcome and support parents and their children from 0 to 18 years old, thanks to:
– Playgroups that allow families to bond and enjoy a time of stories, songs and crafts.
– At CRÉPE which offers a variety of French resources for parents and infants, such as books, CDs, educational toys, parenting resources, etc.
– Francisation support workshops: resources, programs, games so that parents and children can learn French while having fun!
– At CAFE, which offers enriched programming as well as workshops that promote overall child development, healthy eating, physical activity and literacy among children, parents and early childhood workers.
The Support Center for Families and Children (CAFE) aims to provide families with resources, training and parenting education programs to promote physical health, healthy eating, literacy and much more! Our centers offer a variety of activities for Francophone and bilingual families to support the preservation of Francophone culture and language.
Here is a list of some of the programs offered in our CAFEs across the province:
– Jasettes et Gazouillis
– Baby Fransaskois Hello
– Voyage en lecture / Story time in French
– I move, I live
– Family swimming
– The Milky Way
– Homework club
– Francisation activities
– Tot spot
– Growing together
– Small francofun corner
– ABC with baby Contact us!